Wednesday, January 14, 2009

IS THAT THE SUN?



I guess it must be... I think I forgot what it looked like! On the way to the mailbox, I just had to snap this picture. I'm sorry I got the corner of my neighbor's rooftop, but this photo actually showed the sun's rays. I was excited to see my shadow and I almost took a picture of that too!

I know this is a silly post but if you live in the Pacific Northwest you can probably relate to my musings. There are times that I miss living in Kansas (where there is so much more sunshine) and when I am sun-deprived this is one of those times. Now if we could just do something about those freezing cold temperatures in the midwest winters. On second thought, I better stick with the rain!

I hope you had some sunshine in your day!

4 comments:

  1. That sun looks so lovely! I haven't seen the sun in awhile now and am missing it terribly! The news cameras on the coast or even in Eugene keep showing blue sky but we're socked in with fog. At least it's not raining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture!

    We haven't seen much sunshine lately here in Kansas. Lots of bitter cold temps though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No sunshine, but tomorrow looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since, I took this we've had 3 days of sunshine, each one brighter than the day before. I'm trying not to get too anxious for spring to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your thoughts. I treasure each and every comment and look forward to reading what you have to say!