Friday, February 27, 2009

FINGERPRINT FRIDAY

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?Thank you to Pampering Beki for hosting this each week! Everyone is welcome to join. To see how to join, as well as find links to other Fingerprint Friday posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.

Last week, I wrote about Spring being just around the corner and how we experience seasons in our lives. Yesterday, I was reminded that we still have a little more winter to go, when we woke up to this lovely snowfall. I couldn't resist taking a few pictures because the sky was such a gorgeous blue! God, I see your fingerprints all over your creation, even when we're a little tired of winter!

5 comments:

  1. "even when we're a little tired of winter" Haha! I like how you added that bit.

    So true. The pictures are beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were reminded that winter isn't over as well. It is supposed to rain here all weekend and snow of Sunday.

    I would love to have that much snow for my boys to play in, they would have so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snow yesterday morning reminded me that it's not quite spring either! Your photos are beautiful and hopefully spring will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish we would get a little of this fingerprint where we live - no snow yet this winter, and we are still kinda hoping for some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is something so wonderful about waking up to a snow covered world... even if you are longing for spring : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your thoughts. I treasure each and every comment and look forward to reading what you have to say!