Monday, May 26, 2008

The Wonderful World of Etsy

Ever since becoming a seller on Etsy about 2 months ago I have been amazed at the talent to be found there. All my life, people have told me how creative I am, but after seeing the things that people make on Etsy my whole perspective has changed.

Today, I'm featuring a seller that I met on the Etsy forums named Julie who has a beautiful shop made of handpainted items in a Prim or Whimsical Folk Art Style. She also has some vintage items that fit in with her country theme. You can check out her shop Oak Leaf Hollow by clicking here.


You will want to check out her website for a more extensive selection of items:
craftsbyjulie

And her blog:
oakleafhollow.blogspot.com

If you like to "buy handmade"make sure you visit Etsy too to see all the talent and originality just waiting to be discovered!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, Debora! Thanks so much for featuring my shop! Hope we can do more of this in the future!
    julie/OakleafHollow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool stuff! I'm going to forward this to my wife.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your thoughts. I treasure each and every comment and look forward to reading what you have to say!