Monday, June 15, 2009

LUCKY DAY

I know a lot of you who read my blog are sellers on Etsy. So pardon me, Non Etsians, while I share some good luck I had yesterday with my fellow sellers. If this can happen to me, I know it can happen to any of my Etsy blog friends!

You know how you look at the front page when Admin picks the items and you see that they've used a certain search word like "woodland" or "weddings" or "Spring"? Well, I have many a time and I silently yell and wave my arms in the air "Pick Me, Pick Me"...Hello over here!!!

Well, yesterday it finally happened to me! They used the search term "rustic" and lo and behold my "Organic Hoop Earrings" were included on the Front page Admin Picks. They are in the center of the 3rd row. They were there for about 20 minutes before they sold. Again, I did not get to see it, but found out about it from CraftCult and got a screenshot thanks to Etsy Front Pagers on Flickr.

Now if only I HAD seen it and I could have increased the quantity to 2. I'm being greedy though aren't I...20 minutes on the Front Page is certainly lucky indeed and I'll take it thank you very much!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being on the FP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I think your things are beautiful and inspiring.

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - congratulations! FP is indeed a great place to visit (even for 20mins)
    Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! You deserve to be there at least once a day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is really lovely. Thanks for stopping by my blog and website today. I feel better just taking a fresh look at things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your thoughts. I treasure each and every comment and look forward to reading what you have to say!