Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello there, it's been awhile...


Well, here it has been almost a full year since I've posted on my blog. How sad is that? The truth is that since I started a Facebook page for my Beadin by' the Sea shop, I have taken the easy way out and I tend to post my latest news there. You can find me on Facebook by clicking here.

As you can see, my cat Ace has been up to his usual antics, being in places where he's not supposed to be! I've been keeping myself busy with my jewelry shop, volunteering as the Editor of our High School Newsletter, participating in church activities and generally being a busy Mom-of-a- teenager!
 
I'm also working on starting another shop on Etsy. Stay tuned and I'll let you know when it's up and running!

I also wanted to let you know that I am hosting a giveaway of this beautiful fall inspired acorn necklace. Here is the link:

http://etsydreamteam.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway-beadinbythesea.html




I can't imagine who wouldn't want to own one of these necklaces! They also make great gifts for your nature-lover friends. The link to the item in my shop is here or just click on the photo. Good luck, and make sure you complete all three of the items in the mandatory entry to make your entry count!


Have a fantastic Monday!
Debora XO

1 comment:

  1. Ace looks like he's just where he's supposed to be! He's such a cutie! Can't wait to see your new shop! Great giveaway too! I entered!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your thoughts. I treasure each and every comment and look forward to reading what you have to say!