Thursday, December 4, 2008

CELEBRATING MY 50TH SALE ON ETSY!

Oh, I know it may not seem like much to some but after being on Etsy for about 8 months, I just had my 50th sale today! I knew I was getting close a couple of weeks ago, but with the economy being the way it is I wasn't holding my breath to get there, but I was still hopeful. I had free shipping sales, sent out a holiday email to previous buyers, handed out my business cards, promoted in the forums and it looks like it paid off!

She doesn't know it yet, but my customer will be receiving an extra pair of earrings with her order as a way to say thanks.

In fact, I am going to celebrate some more by having a special promotion. Everything in my shop ships for just $.50 until Dec. 15th, 2008! I figure that most items can get anywhere in the USA by Christmas even by that date.

Here are a few of my latest listings:

Very Merry...Gorgeous AA Quality Garnet Marquis Briolette Gold Fill Earrings $40



Green Garland... Organic Hoops with Emerald Green Faceted Aventurine Rondelles $18


Foliage...Fine Silver Handcrafted Leaf Pendant and Jasper Necklace $48

And...I'll let you know when I hit 100!


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 50th sale! Wishing you many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your jewelry is so beautiful. Best wishes and many more sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way. Thanks for posting the tut on making an earring display. I am having my first show on Sat. and I used your directions to make two displays. They turned out great. I love'em and they were so simple. Thanks a million.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome mistyridge. I'm so glad that someone found it useful. Good luck with your first show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there!

    Thanks for your comment on our Etsy MetalClay blog. You have a very nice blog here yourself. I really enjoyed your button pendant and the photos of the difference with patina.

    In answer to your question about the monkey. Yes, the original was made from PMC+.

    Also, it was nice to see a picture of you working on painting the room. Nice colors you chose.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your thoughts. I treasure each and every comment and look forward to reading what you have to say!